Wandering Princess
[html]

WC: 323 OOC: I couldn't help it.. as you didn't mention what type of bird it was... I had to I really did, if you don't think this is good I can always change it too ^^

Niro and Jiva were out taking a walk, the puppy more of a run. Niro could feel the absense of his eagle, and for some reason wondered where she had flown off to. It became apparent soon where she was as he could see her leaping about... which was strange in itself. Niro hastened his walk and soon saw another shape jumping at it. That was when Jiva noticed too.

“Look dada, it’s anofer puppy!”

The young boy said excitedly, his little copper tail wagged excitedly. Niro smiled, it seemed so, and Marahute was playing with her too. Then the activity stopped and the bird rested in the tree. Niro found himself next to a somewhat tired pup, realizing it was one of princess’ children. He had met her once, but she was at play with her siblings when he came to visit Princess. That was before Jiva was born though. He was considerably smaller than the Chance girl, but that was due to age and not anything more. Niro could see that Jiva was not intimidated by the girl like he normally was with all the adults, and he was the one to actually introduce himself this time, after all how many times did he get to meet someone near his height?

“Hi, I’m Jiva, and this is my dada, what’s your name?”

Niro smiled, wordlessly and whistled for Marahute. She immidiately came and rested on Niro’s shoulder, where he gave her beak a rub.

“I see you were giving Marahute a run for your money.”

Niro chuckled. He was glad the bird wanted to play with the pups rather than steal them and eat them. She was quite the unique bird. He was sure if Gregor were out he might have something to do with a disappearance, but as he was locked in the stables, things were calm.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread