Wandering Princess
[html]

Felicity just wants to meet people, so this doesn't have to be super wordy.

Felicity rolled on her back as she woke up. She yawned as she blinked her eyes clear. Then sun was low in the sky and the air was chilly. The cold was leaving and she felt a hollow feeling in her heart. She could feel the temperature getting hotter everyday. She had never experienced a summer yet, but her young mind imagined it getting to be so hot she died. The things she would imagine turned into nightmares sometimes, but she knew better. She stretched and stood up, padding over to a open window to look at the yard. She decided to go out and run around.

Entering into the large yard, Felicity lengthened her strides, her large, disproportionate, paws going sloppily in front of her. She saw a bird and chased it, leaping and snapping her jaw at it. The bird seemed to play with her, dodging her and flying in wide circles, teasing her. She chased after the bird until she collapsed in the shade, the bird flying into the tree and resting as well.

<style type="text/css">
.felictabl1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #574c58; }
.felictabl1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#635361; text-align:center;}
.felictabl1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.felictabl1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#dabedd; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#635361; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.felictabl1-border1 {width:456px; border:1px solid #635361; margin:0 auto;}
.felictabl1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b390b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 323 OOC: I couldn't help it.. as you didn't mention what type of bird it was... I had to I really did, if you don't think this is good I can always change it too ^^

Niro and Jiva were out taking a walk, the puppy more of a run. Niro could feel the absense of his eagle, and for some reason wondered where she had flown off to. It became apparent soon where she was as he could see her leaping about... which was strange in itself. Niro hastened his walk and soon saw another shape jumping at it. That was when Jiva noticed too.

“Look dada, it’s anofer puppy!”

The young boy said excitedly, his little copper tail wagged excitedly. Niro smiled, it seemed so, and Marahute was playing with her too. Then the activity stopped and the bird rested in the tree. Niro found himself next to a somewhat tired pup, realizing it was one of princess’ children. He had met her once, but she was at play with her siblings when he came to visit Princess. That was before Jiva was born though. He was considerably smaller than the Chance girl, but that was due to age and not anything more. Niro could see that Jiva was not intimidated by the girl like he normally was with all the adults, and he was the one to actually introduce himself this time, after all how many times did he get to meet someone near his height?

“Hi, I’m Jiva, and this is my dada, what’s your name?”

Niro smiled, wordlessly and whistled for Marahute. She immidiately came and rested on Niro’s shoulder, where he gave her beak a rub.

“I see you were giving Marahute a run for your money.”

Niro chuckled. He was glad the bird wanted to play with the pups rather than steal them and eat them. She was quite the unique bird. He was sure if Gregor were out he might have something to do with a disappearance, but as he was locked in the stables, things were calm.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Hope you guys don't mind me hopping in ^^

Haven had made his rounds of the Kingdom lands short today, wishing to return back to the quaint little home he shared with his family to perhaps spend some time playing with his children. Ever since that day in the stables with Anann and Keese the Knight had had dark thoughts circling like smoke in his mind that had only become more prevalent after his conversation with Anatoliy. The Knight did not like or trust the grey-coated Serf, and just as Anatoliy, he suspected that there were dark machinations at work inside the man's head. The Aatte had been ruminating on the matter a little too much and needed something to lighten his mood. An afternoon with his quickly growing pups would surely do the trick.

As the ochre hybrid walked leisurely back to the ocean-side cottage a trio of figures caught his eye. One he easily picked out as that of Felicity, his most delicate daughter. There was another pup that he did not recognize, but whom he was became obvious as he realized the adult was Niro. Princess had told him that he and Amaranth had been expecting and that had been some time ago. Haven walked over to the three with a large smile on his face. "Hello my little princess," the Knight spoke to his daughter with a loving glance. "And hello to you too Niro. This must be your son?" It was so strange to see how much bigger Felicity was than the boy; it had only been a short time ago she had been his size.

<style type="text/css">
.hav_pumpk02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hav_pumpk02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hav_pumpk02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hav_pumpk02 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6835/haventable02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

guessing he's in optime? lemme know if I'm wrong!

Felicity saw the figures coming towards her. Quickly, she licked her fur and got herself together. She was a princess and she loved it. She prepared an introduction, but she was just a pup and wasn't exactly sure what to say. Oh wells, she would just be cute and say her name. As the younger of the two wolves, a pup smaller than herself, came up to her, excitement grew in her. He introduced himself as Jiva, he also stated that the familiar older male was his father. Felicity tried to recall the man's name, it was so rude to forget people. She remembered him being there a few times while her and her siblings played. . . he was her mothers friend. Ohh, what did her mother call him!

"Hello, I am Felicity Chance." she said as she saw her father walk up. Her father was such a figure to behold. Such a strong man, inside and out. She was happy to call this man her father. "Hi daddy!" she smiled and pawed at his legs. She listened to her father recognize the man as "Niro". She smiled at them and then looked at the bird who she had been playing with. She was now perched safely on Niro's shoulder. "She's your bird?" Felicity asked, she had had fun with. . . Mara-something. "What did you say her name was again?" Her puppy dialect was still there, big words always gave her trouble, but she did her best with them.

<style type="text/css">
.felictabl1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #574c58; }
.felictabl1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#635361; text-align:center;}
.felictabl1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.felictabl1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#dabedd; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#635361; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.felictabl1-border1 {width:456px; border:1px solid #635361; margin:0 auto;}
.felictabl1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b390b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
+
[/html]
[html]

WC:310 OOC: Big Grin

Jiva was all about playing, but when the large Orange colored man came into view the pup shrunk back with big round eyes looking at him, though it seemed he knew both the little girl and his daddy. He looked up to see what Niro was going to do or say. Niro smiled warmly at the man. He had grown to respect him as a friend as well as higher rank, though they both called for the same authority. Niro never thought himself higher than anybody.

“Hello Haven, it is good to see you again, yes this is Jiva. He was just wanting to meet your daughter. How is Princess?”

He knew that a normal conversation would let the pup in between his paws loosen up a little and gain some trust, and then the little girl spoke up, introducing herself, and Niro really was glad for he had not gotten each name for the pups, though Princess had told him, they were all playing and too busy to look at him. Now he knew at least one, so that made Niro happy. Then she directed her question about the eagle. Niro smiled and nodded.

“She is my companion, yes, she is a golden eagle, I raised her from an egg. Her name is Marahute, but if you want you can just call her Mara.”

He said. Not thinking that the name would also clash with his mates’ as he’d called her Mara for short every once in a while. Jiva was too curious about the other puppy and he finally got the nerves to leave his father’s protective legs to go up to Felicity

“Do ya have anofer name you call yoursewf?”

He asked, he didn’t think he could pronounce her name even if he tried.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

Sorry, this post isn't great :x

Haven was a protective parent, and seeing Felicity outside by herself made him a little nervous. He patrolled the lands himself and ensured their safety, but one could never be too complacent. The man doubted that anyone could get so far into the Kingdom as his house without being detected and stopped, but he hated to think if that had happened while his little daughter was alone. Thankfully there were other members like Niro walking around the territory to help keep an eye on the growing pups as well. The Aatte chuckled as his daughter greeted him excitedly, bending down to give her a quick little hug. The younger boy seemed a bit shy and scared, so the Knight rose back to his full height in hopes not to intimidate the pup further. "Good to see you as well. Hello Jiva, it's nice to meet you," he said with the warmest smile he had. "Princess is doing well, she must be off looking for new storybooks." It wasn't often she was absent from the house and that was the only reason he could think she would be away.

Felicity seemed quite interested in Niro's bird, and he could see why. The eagle had grown a good deal since Haven had last seen her and he was certain his children had never seen anything aside from common, smaller birds before. "She's grown quite a bit since I saw her last," Haven commented. As the conversation moved forward Jiva seemed to gain some comfort and approached Felicity again. The Knight watched silently as the two children conversed.

<style type="text/css">
.hav_pumpk02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hav_pumpk02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hav_pumpk02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hav_pumpk02 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6835/haventable02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]