Wandering Princess
[html]

guessing he's in optime? lemme know if I'm wrong!

Felicity saw the figures coming towards her. Quickly, she licked her fur and got herself together. She was a princess and she loved it. She prepared an introduction, but she was just a pup and wasn't exactly sure what to say. Oh wells, she would just be cute and say her name. As the younger of the two wolves, a pup smaller than herself, came up to her, excitement grew in her. He introduced himself as Jiva, he also stated that the familiar older male was his father. Felicity tried to recall the man's name, it was so rude to forget people. She remembered him being there a few times while her and her siblings played. . . he was her mothers friend. Ohh, what did her mother call him!

"Hello, I am Felicity Chance." she said as she saw her father walk up. Her father was such a figure to behold. Such a strong man, inside and out. She was happy to call this man her father. "Hi daddy!" she smiled and pawed at his legs. She listened to her father recognize the man as "Niro". She smiled at them and then looked at the bird who she had been playing with. She was now perched safely on Niro's shoulder. "She's your bird?" Felicity asked, she had had fun with. . . Mara-something. "What did you say her name was again?" Her puppy dialect was still there, big words always gave her trouble, but she did her best with them.

<style type="text/css">
.felictabl1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #574c58; }
.felictabl1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#635361; text-align:center;}
.felictabl1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.felictabl1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#dabedd; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#635361; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.felictabl1-border1 {width:456px; border:1px solid #635361; margin:0 auto;}
.felictabl1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b390b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread