Wandering Princess
[html]

WC:310 OOC: Big Grin

Jiva was all about playing, but when the large Orange colored man came into view the pup shrunk back with big round eyes looking at him, though it seemed he knew both the little girl and his daddy. He looked up to see what Niro was going to do or say. Niro smiled warmly at the man. He had grown to respect him as a friend as well as higher rank, though they both called for the same authority. Niro never thought himself higher than anybody.

“Hello Haven, it is good to see you again, yes this is Jiva. He was just wanting to meet your daughter. How is Princess?”

He knew that a normal conversation would let the pup in between his paws loosen up a little and gain some trust, and then the little girl spoke up, introducing herself, and Niro really was glad for he had not gotten each name for the pups, though Princess had told him, they were all playing and too busy to look at him. Now he knew at least one, so that made Niro happy. Then she directed her question about the eagle. Niro smiled and nodded.

“She is my companion, yes, she is a golden eagle, I raised her from an egg. Her name is Marahute, but if you want you can just call her Mara.”

He said. Not thinking that the name would also clash with his mates’ as he’d called her Mara for short every once in a while. Jiva was too curious about the other puppy and he finally got the nerves to leave his father’s protective legs to go up to Felicity

“Do ya have anofer name you call yoursewf?”

He asked, he didn’t think he could pronounce her name even if he tried.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread