The Things We Can Learn
[html]

Fail. Melissa is Fail.

WC: 300+

The little hideout was a haven away from the rest of the pack. Although it really wasn't a secret with a few of the younger members, including all five of his own pups, knowing it's whereabouts. Yet he still enjoyed knowing that whenever things above ground got to serious or to frustrating for his fast tempered soul he could always slip away to his underground collections. Running the cloth along the swords helped him to relax from the constant strain of pack life and fatherhood. Both were similar in a sense, he had a family to care for the same as he had his pack. Most members of Crimson Dreams were relatives of his through marriage, or pups of good friends.

He wasn't particularly close with anyone but he had been around since the pack had first settled around Rabbit Lake. A consistently 'there' wolf, doing his duty to the pack be it helping with a hunt,bringing home some fish, patrolling the boarders, or just having a conversation with one of their many members. He could remember back in the day when they were a small family. Just Savina, Anu, his adoptive parents and a few others. No one was really blood until Ehno and Ghita showed up at their boarders and now the entire pack seemed to bear the Marino's, or one of their mates, last name.

A voice came from behind him, causing him to jump from his seat in alarm, turning his torso to the intruder, sword tip aiming in the direction of the voice. Upon discovering his niece his arm quickly lowered, allowed the swords tip to rest on the floor with a chuckle. “You startled me Amata.” He chuckled as he turned his back to the cream girl, lifting the sword into its place on the wall. “I must have forgotten to close the door behind me.” He admitted with a sheepish grin. He had so much on his mind knowing that in not too long the seasons would change again. “How have you been? What brings you to my litle hideout?” He asked with a grin, his large frame placing a wooden chair near the one he had been sitting on. She looked so much like her father.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread