The Things We Can Learn
[html]

OOC: Nah I still <3 ya!!

Amata jumped back when Jazper did, almost afraid he was going to stab her with his sword but he didn’t and he relaxed when he saw her there. She clearly relaxed when the sword point dropped to the ground and she let out breath she didn’t know she was hold.

“And I should never try to do that again, I’m sorry I startled you.”

She said making a mental not that it was not a good idea to sneak up on her uncle. She looked around the chamber curiously, as she listened to him. Her eyes met his when he asked her how she was and what she was there for.

“I have been very well thank you, and as for why I am here, well I was quite curious as to where this particular thing would take me. I didn’t mean to intrude on anything private.”

She said. It was all entirely the truth, her natural curiousity had caught her. She had always been interested in the unknown and a portrait that held a secret entrance was one huge unknown that Amata had to explore. She was sure one day her curiousity was going to get her into big trouble some day.

“What do you do down here? I really hope I’m not disturbing you, how’s your chest? It looks like it’s doing a lot better.”

She said as she looked him over, her eye catching anything that could be a problem, but he seemed to be considerably better the last time she saw him, but she had tended to his wounds after all, she wouldn’t leave him crippled in any way.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread