The Things We Can Learn
[html]

WC: 300+

The young father wasn’t as young anymore when compared to most of the folk running around. For some strange reason Nova Scotia seemed to be crawling with young and vibrant canines, the older ones choosing to stay closer to home. It was true that back when he was a young one he would visit other packs, focus on meeting as many others as possible and discovering new worlds that weren’t what he was use to. Once the seasons changed again he would be 4 years old. The next couple years would be all he had left of his youth, after he reached 6 years he knew very well that he would slow down, maybe lose some muscle, and it would be all downhill from then on.

Looking at Amata he was reminded of the large family that he had come to possess. A couple years ago he had been desperate to find a family of his own and rushed into many relationships in hopes of finding a partner that would supply him with such a thing. But all that was needed was time. In time his old wounds, and new wounds had healed and he had found a loving mate in his alpha’s sister.

He mumbled another apology at her response, though it was a weaker one. His job was to protect the pack and his startled reaction had been drilled into him since his puphood. Golden orbs followed Amata’s gaze around the room, ears perked up listening to her words. “I’m glad you’re well.” Looking down at he chest he nodded, “All good thanks to you.” Even though he wore a collared shirt, it was not large enough to do the buttons up comfortable so the large scar was very visible to all those that cared to look. "You know you’ve been down here before. Back when I could carry you in one hand.” She had only been a young pup, hardly able to talk at the time so it was doubtful she would remember much.

Fidgeting with his polishing cloth he smiled a shy smile. This hideout was his pride and joy. The perfect escape, having and exit from one of their underground tunnels, and being filled with valuables and weapons they could use if the need arose. “It’s a place for me to keep the weapons I find. Swords, knives, whips, sling shots, different types of bows and arrows.” Pausing he hurried over to a corner and pulled out a box of strange long things. “I’ve even managed to find some old guns. All perfectly unusable but interesting none the less.” Weapons were something that Jazper had learned to love at an early age. Not from a tendency towards violence, but through curiosity and a need to protect his friends and family.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread