The Things We Can Learn
[html]

OOC here!

Amata smiled when he said that he was fine and blushed a little when he said it was thanks to her. Then he mentioned her being in her before and she gave him a quizzical look. If he could fit her in one hand then she probably couldn’t remember, she smiled sweetly though, knowing such a thought would have surely been a cute sight

“It’s too bad I don’t remember it, I think this would be a wonderful place to come for a little quiet time”

She said smiling at him, though her smile faded a little as he explained what he held down her. She was not entirely against what he had and what he did, after all not all animals were all good. She was just not a fan of weapons, though her interest caught when he mentioned bows and arrows. Her face flushed a little happily at the thought of saluce teaching her to use one, but pushed the thought away.

“Someone was teaching me how to use a bow and arrow not too long ago. I don’t think I would kill anyone but it’s pretty fun to shoot at targets.”

Her eyes followed as he mentioned alll he carried, they were all very interesting instruments of war and hunting, each one seemed unique and ancient. She was interested in the way the things could look but other than the bows an arrows there was not much more interest in them at all.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread