The Things We Can Learn
[html]

WC: 300+

Amata's faded smile did not go unnoticed by her gentle giant Uncle. His brow frowned, she was of a different mind then him, a healer not a fighter. He had grown up well aware that if there was need for it he should fight for those he loved. He almost didn't want to bring the topic back after she mentioned an interest in a bow and arrow. With understanding eyes he cuffed a large hand very her cream shoulder, “You know I would never allow harm to come to anyone with a good heart Amata. These weapons will never leave this room unless I feel like we can not handle a threat with claws and teeth.” Motioning to the wall he added, “Take whatever suits your fancy but I expect a nice plump rabbit within the week. I'm sure by then you'll have caught a few.”

It amazed the Knight what some canines remembered and what others did not. He could recall hardly being able to form his own sentences, tagging behind his midnight colored father with a silly grin and a bundle of questions that he could hardly spit out. Yet here stood his niece, a young adult. who could not recall her puphood. “I can remember it like yesterday.” He chuckled as he held up a finger and quickly shuffled into the next room. Digging through a box loudly he reappeared, large grin across his face and holding out a silver tiara. “You fell in love with this the first time I put it on your tiny head.” Placing the tiara on her head once again he couldn't help but feel the way any proud uncle would feel upon seeing their niece as a grown and independent adult. He didn't need to lift his arms very high to place it on her head, of course it fit her head much better now.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread