On the search pt 2
[html]

WC: 321 OOC: Rawr!!

His ears swivveled forward as he heard something in the brush and soon spotted not one but two wolves come from the thick forest. He gave a warm smile, one that said he was no harm to anyone. He looked at the girl and could see she was young, probably the child of the male. They looked so much alike. He couldn’t help but notice she was around the age that Maggie was... and seeing the two together made him yearn for his own daughter, and wish that he had not made her so angry she hated him, what he did, he had no idea, it could possibly be that he existed. Now she was gone... and as an adult he couldn’t do much, he wanted to chase her down, tell her no, and bring her home, but she hated it there. He composed himself, thinking of the now.

“As a matter of fact I am here for a multiple of things. First, my name is Niro Takekuro I come from Cour des Miracles. I’m here in search of my sister who has been lost, she’s my age, quite a bit shorter than me, and is white with pink dreadlocks. She’s got a few pups with her too, and I was hoping to find her here. If not I am just looking for clues...”

Yes he was a business man and he went right straight to business, he used the same tactic as he had in crimson dreams where he would ask for his sister first and then he’d use his trades as a distraction, though if she were there he would still trade, and especially establish the messaging service he had been wanting to for so long now. He hoped the man would have any information for him, it would be helpful, but for some reason, he thought he was going to be disappointed again.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread