On the search pt 2
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro knew the answer before it came out of the other man’s mouth He sighed dejectedly, wondering where his sister went. Yes she would have been talk of the whole pack, which was why he wondered why he hadn’t heard any rumor’s before. Then again he’d been with his family, living life in his pack before he found out about her. If he could he would scour the whole of the souls area... he would find her.

“Thank you, that just leaves my search to be made elsewhere, but I have also come baring trade possibilities. I have leather made things, and even wool if someone is able to make someting out of it. I could possibly make a trade with you?”

He pulled off his satchel and opened it to pull out what he had He had bracers, leather belts, leather jackets, pants, three of each of the jacket and pants, all a different size each. He had braided bracelets made of leather, and the treated wool ready for use. He looked up at Jace in hopes that he would be willing to trade something. Niro was not a picky man and didn’t think his work was the best of everything, so it wouldn’t have been that hard to trade with him.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread