On the search pt 2
[html]

WC: 255 OOC: Rawr poor lil girl ; ; and I completely understand.

As the girl admitted her mother and brothers death, Niro looked respectively sad He could feel her pain, and understand He nodded;

“I am sure they are very safe, waiting for you to have a long happy life and join them when the time is right. My parents too should be waiting for me as well, maybe they are all keeping each other company.”

He would not mention his two daughters stillborn deaths, for they were still fresh and painful for him, and if he had known about the deaths of the two other children he’d had with his first litter, he would have felt himself tainted, nothing but loss, though he’d gained so much. He felt for her and wished he could bring her comfort on the situation, but it was a tricky one. He looked over at the man and it seemed the would was as new as Niro’s own children’s death. He nodded at the man’s response.

“That would be kind, I do hope to talk to your leader, for far more than just trade”

He said, nudging the pigeon cage a little. Marahute looked down at it, hunger in her eyes. She had an absolutely hard time not going after the feathered creatures. They were a delicacy, especially when they were in such close proximity, but she knew that Niro needed them for something, what the bird couldn’t tell, she knew none of them would ever be better than her at anything.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread