On the search pt 2
[html]

OOC: Is ok to pp a little to get them to where she wants to go, Smile

Niro nodded to the man and daughter as the took their leave and his attention went straight to Ralla as she indicated where they could discuss this further.

“If it is alright I wouldn’t mind a short sit. I have been walking quite a way.”

He said hopefully, he would love to sit down, if only for a little while.

“I would love to tell you everything once we get there. It’s nothing bad, there is no wars or anything, at least I hope there isn’t, but I think this would make easier on communication.”

He said, smiling more to himself than to anything in particular. He was divulging little information, he wanted to keep the woman curious until they at least got to sit down, that way he could enjoy a seat with any questions she would have for him, rather than what she would ask if he told her now. He picked up his belongings, what he was going to trade and clicked his tongue, Marahute took flight, though she would stay near, Niro felt better, though she was only 9 pounds, she was still a bulky bird. He waited in hopes that she would keep to her offer.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread