On the search pt 2
OOC: So you know Marahute is a Golden Eagle Smile

Niro was slightly surprised to see the owl almost materializing out of nowhere, he had heard of spirit guides but honestly didn't really believe in them... until today. He watched the owl fly with his bird, and wondered if he could hurt her, but then.. she was twice his size, but did that matter? She couldn't hurt him could she? His attention was shifted back to Ralla as he followed her, taking in everything he could, keeping quiet as they moved to a secure place to speak. Once settled she watched him expectantly and he nodded and started speaking

"Well it has been quite a project, and since I have little chance of getting the hawks or falcons enough for each pack right now, I am starting with these pigeons. I find that if someone needs to send a message, messangers are not always... trustworthy and their messages never get through. I have trained these birds, who are not prejudice to any one, to carry messages to and from a pack. Mind you these birds have a limited capacity. They only know where to go and where to come back, or they will soon enough. The pigeon here will soon find AniWaya to be its new home and Cour des Miracles to be its correspondence. Soon i'll be able to work with more, even with hawks, and you will be able to have communication with the other packs, but for now, we work small. That is why I have the pigeon. Sadly it's not food, but it is worth more to keep it alive for now.

Niro smiled. He had always threatened the birds that they would become his food but they never have and they were too dumb to understand what he was saying. He stood quietly, letting her absorb his information. She would get her chance for questions and to talk. He would wait for it

Messages In This Thread