M - Terrier man on the prowl
[html]

OMG! I didn't think anybody would post. If you don't want your character abused or even possibly pregnant, then make your character leave

He was pleasantly surprised that the female had even dared to approach him. He had a dumbfounded expression though when she figured out his hiding place. He leaped from the branch to meet her with a wild grin spreading across his face.

He paced around her in a circle, looking her in the eye savagely. He licked his dry lips and got a little closer to her, far too close for comfort.

"You know who I am, right?" he whispered, breathing the words into her perked up ear. He placed one of his paws onto her hip and pinned her to a tree. Perfect... A nice young naive one. She wouldn't tell a soul..." he thought to himself, releasing a cunning chuckle afterwards. "Well babe, let's have some fun"

Mysterious does. "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.mysterious-alone b {font-weight:bold; color:#fada8e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysterious-alone .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#401618;}
.mysterious-alone p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysterious-alone {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#b6494f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GiMip.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #401618; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#803337; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread