Casa, Dolce Casa
[html]

Hope I'm okay! Is this in Thornbury?

It had been a few weeks at least since Micah had ever-so-reluctantly responded to the call of Galileo at Cercatori borders and consequently worked himself into a panic by the time Skye arrived to take over as pack leader. Micah admired her strength and charisma, moreso at present as he had recently learned the pack had once been led by another. Just as Razekiel had run off with tail between his legs from Juniper Peace that terrible night, so did this Shawchert — or, that was that Micah had decided he had done — leaving Cercatori d'Arte in Skye's unexpecting, but nonetheless capable hands. Micah could only wish he had such strength and capability, but he was no more than a coward, suffering a panic attack when the pack was gathered around him while, of course, Razekiel still ran free, wherever he was.

The coward Micah had stepped with great caution since that initial meeting with Galileo, something the scarlet-nosed Lykoi knew Skye surely did not do. The painter feared crossing paths with that gruesome viper Galileo carried around so nonchalantly, never fearing for his life, or poison, or bleeding out from a bite, or...

The heart in his chest choked a moment and Micah froze, midstep, gasping for air. Having taught himself to breathe deeply in the face of panic attacks, the Lykoi managed to ward it off and recover with a lump in his throat. As he purposely neared what he knew to be Galileo's scent, Micah insisted on his deep breaths to ease his pounding heart, and when he came to an open door where the scent led, shaking hands made for a nervous knock and he peeked his head in.

"G-G-Galileo? I-I wanted to... um..." he stammered, chocolate eyes searching the empty premises both for the Berlin boy and the white snake. His gaze fell upon the man in the center of the room, admiring something; as Micah took trembling steps onto the creaking floor, the light caught the cane as it unsheathed a sword.

Shrieking bloody murder, the Lykoi stumbled backward and in his panic tripped and fell on his ass rather unceremoniously. Scrambling across the floor back towards the door, the panicked boy gaped wildly from behind his long, white-streaked curls, voice crying out in sheer desperation. "I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry! I sh-sh-shouldn't have j-j-just b-barged in! Please d-d-d-don't hurt me, I-I-I just came to apologize!!"

<style type="text/css">
.another-micah-sunrise-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.another-micah-sunrise-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.another-micah-sunrise-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.another-micah-sunrise-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KSt02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#664300; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread