Casa, Dolce Casa
[html]

Sure, and yes this in in Thornbury Smile

Galileo didn't turn around to the voice of the boy behind him, instead at this babbling he sheathed his cane and then turned. A soft frown fell upon his face as he leant on his cane, not moving forward for fear of causing the darker male any more fear. 'Now why would I hurt you? And why are you apologising?' He didn't stop to think about the other male's performance on his acceptance into Cercatori d'Arte. Galileo smiled softly, shaking his head subtly. 'Come inside, Apep is in his box so theres nothing to worry about'. Galileo had no intention of bringing about any harm to the male, there was no reason. Micah had not done anything to Galileo, and the gentleman only harmed others when the situtation came about and this was not it.

The gentleman strode over to the box where Apep lay and then over to one of the cupboards he had found while snooping about his new home. He knelt down and opened one of the doors, placing the snake's box inside it, then closing the door and addressing Micah. 'See? Now he definetly won't get out'. Galileo wasn't in the mood for alienating fellow pack members, at least not today. The gentleman glanced up at the blank walls of the small house, 'I was thinking of spraying the walls, I don't much like blank spaces. I find it nicer to paint a story on the walls'. Galileo was not a artist by rank, but it was still something he was good at.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread