Casa, Dolce Casa
[html]

OOC/WC

Galileo frowned and then smiled, 'Well I'm not so you have nothing to fear'. His words were comforting, but still hinted with the stone edge he could never rid himself of. When Micah thanked him he shrugged, 'I understand peoples fears when it comes to certain things, the least I could do was move Apep to somewhere he would not bother my guest'. Although he did love his serpant companion, canine friends would aid him a little more in whatever he needed.

Galileo's golden rimmed ears flicked around in deep intrest as Micah mention that painting was something he could help with. 'I'd be grateful for your help'. He smiled, the darker male was more than welcome to help decorate the house. It would take much longer if the hybrid were to do it singlehandedly. The gentleman supposed he could call in on Evelyn, who's shop was next door, to fix a few of the cupboard up. The garage door would need fixing also, but that was just a case of lifting the metal door up and reslotting it back where it should go. A job which Galileo as more than able to do by himself.

Turning to the stranger with a plainface expression he nodded, 'Everything is fine, just a small... misunderstanding'. He flashed a sly smile towards the white male.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread