It dies upon her heart
[html]
[Image: ooc-1.jpg]

Ember is actually sort of modelled after Pam from The Office. o_o Lolol! At least, the American version xD I don't know if she's different in the british version or if everything's the same Big Grin I can't wait to see it!

He was pretty easygoing, she noted. He treated her like an old aquaintence, even though they'd just met; he didn't seem worried about her attacking him or trying to take any of the land that he lived on. She couldn't believe that there was an entire pack here that she hadn't known about--it was so strange. "I really like this place. I do like living in Labrynth Glen, but it's hard, not knowing anyone. When I got back into the territories I didn't see anyone in the burned lands, and I'd thought that everybody had died. I wasn't here when the fires hit" She admitted. "I was looking for my mother"

She still felt really bad about that. Now her father was missing but Iskata had returned. It was like trading in one for the other. "My father's dissapeared...but mother came back. And my brother, Kansas" She did have many family members around the lands, but she didn't know a lot of them. Most were extended family. "They're all so huge--what're they made of?" She asked, curiously. Her light green eyes took in the buildings with a little bit of excitement, imagining what they looked like on the inside.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread