Theres things inside me
Demi’s ear flicked in annoyance a the thudding footsteps approaching her, a growl threatened to escape her lips in protest. This was her kill and she would not share it with anyone, even teddy. Her growing babies needed it, she knew without much doubt that giving birth to his children would be the most painful experience she’d experience. She’d have to swell up like a balloon to keep their hungry mouths fed, draining her of any will to act in her childish fashion. No this pairing would bring a new light to the D’Angelo line, healthy children free of their family’s illnesses. But it would also mean Demi would have to sacrifice a lot of her pride, vanity and most of all her façade to do it. No one really understood this but her it seemed. No one really knew how much she despised and loved her family’s history, or understood how much she wanted to distance her children from it. Demi above all else wanted her babies to be able to make their own way in life.

Demi’s ears lowered when she finally saw who it was, she sat there awkwardly licking the bone, holding it in her paw like hands, it was very cute in a way how she was acting totally wild but yet in her optime form. She looked over her aunt and instantly her nose tasted the air and her eyes stared hungrily at the meat she carried. Rabbits wouldn’t sustain her for very long; she’d have to kill two or three to feed the growing life forms within her.

“I’m pregnant,” she blurted out, as she sat back up to cross her legs under her, all the while her eyes never lost sight of those deer haunches. “I’m so hungry,” she whined. First things first, stop her stomach from growling and then let her Aunt know who had done this atrocious thing to her.

Messages In This Thread