Theres things inside me
Foreign seas where what she was walking down, now she knew. The first sign was her increased appetite, normally the petite little goddess ate little, and could normally sustain herself with a rabbit or two from time to time, now she was finding that a meal a day was beginning to leave her unfulfilled. Let alone that now she was unable to shift to hunt her chosen prey. She now had to rely on charitable others to help feed her growing appetite. The D’Angelo woman knew enough initially to take care of herself, no changing forms, rest when she felt tired, and eat. Another odd side effect happened to be her breasts where a little heavier. Ugh she already hated this. Demi wanted to run to Teddy and give him a good swift kick in the groin for doing this to her, how dare he have her fall in love with him, become his mate then have his children! It was indeed his fault that she was going to swell up like a bloated whale!

Demi gave a sigh as she rubbed her stomach, the growl letting her know that she was indeed still hungry and with every bit of hatred that coursed through her veins she held back from an outburst. No she could feel instinct kicking in to help aid her through this, she had even been rather nice this morning to Teddy and anyone she had ran into. She was softening and she knew it but she was starting to accept it. Demi couldn’t be the queen bitch of Anathema forever, well in one way maybe, but the other she was quickly raising to the top. She wanted to slump to the ground and cry, feeling her emotions starting to go all over the place and knew this was another side effect.

Finally she urged herself out of now her and Teddy’s room and out into the cool spring air. This would be tricky but she had to, her nose sniffed the air driven by hunger, from the growing brood inside her. She had to hunt and she was just going to have to do it in the least dignified way she knew she could get away with without changing forms. Her hands hit the earth, her limbs proportioned to make it awkward but not impossible. She didn’t have the disadvantage of being human trying to do this, and she found herself learning how to give in and let her growing material instincts kick in.

And there before her eyes was a rabbit, her chosen prey, deer meat sounded delicious but she could never bring down one by herself in this condition, and then teddy would be furious that she had put herself in such danger. No she crouched as low as her optime form would allow while walking on all fours, crept as close as possible and then she pounced, finding her longer arms more helpful as they grasped their prey and swiftly brought it to her mouth to kill. Demi was such a picky eater and it normally took her much longer than anyone to eat her fill but her growing responsibilities meant she couldn’t dwell on how she looked; she just tore into the animal even before it was dead and started eating her meal.

So there she was, the Goddess of Anathema covered in blood, knawing on a bone while lying on her belly in a most assuredly wolf like manner, playing with it with her paws, working on devouring the entire animal.
[html]

She had been learning more about weapons as the weeks went on. It was prime hunting time and the forests were full of nature's bounty, animals just waiting to be plucked from their holes and dens and devoured by her. She had been practicing with her oversized bow and was becoming more proficient with it, shooting songbirds out of the trees on her good days. Hunting and scouting were two things that the four year old had always been good at, though, those and healing.

The female had scored a lucky shot on this day, her arrow piercing through the eyeball and skull of an elderly doe that she had caught unaware. She had eaten her fill of the haunch area and had then severed the legs from the rest of the deer, walking with one over each shoulder. She'd made certain to bury the rest of her prize...she would be back for it later.

Naniko entered the forested area around their mountain home. Her ears caught a few cracking sounds nearby and she turned in the direction from which the sounds had come, nose twitching. Eyes found the form of her neice and she neared her, setting the legs down for a moment so that they could talk. "Hey! Looks like you're enjoying that meal...heh. I just ate, myself." She licked her lips. "How have you been doing?"

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
Demi’s ear flicked in annoyance a the thudding footsteps approaching her, a growl threatened to escape her lips in protest. This was her kill and she would not share it with anyone, even teddy. Her growing babies needed it, she knew without much doubt that giving birth to his children would be the most painful experience she’d experience. She’d have to swell up like a balloon to keep their hungry mouths fed, draining her of any will to act in her childish fashion. No this pairing would bring a new light to the D’Angelo line, healthy children free of their family’s illnesses. But it would also mean Demi would have to sacrifice a lot of her pride, vanity and most of all her façade to do it. No one really understood this but her it seemed. No one really knew how much she despised and loved her family’s history, or understood how much she wanted to distance her children from it. Demi above all else wanted her babies to be able to make their own way in life.

Demi’s ears lowered when she finally saw who it was, she sat there awkwardly licking the bone, holding it in her paw like hands, it was very cute in a way how she was acting totally wild but yet in her optime form. She looked over her aunt and instantly her nose tasted the air and her eyes stared hungrily at the meat she carried. Rabbits wouldn’t sustain her for very long; she’d have to kill two or three to feed the growing life forms within her.

“I’m pregnant,” she blurted out, as she sat back up to cross her legs under her, all the while her eyes never lost sight of those deer haunches. “I’m so hungry,” she whined. First things first, stop her stomach from growling and then let her Aunt know who had done this atrocious thing to her.
[html]

She was surprised to see Demi in such a position, gnawing on that bone like it was her first meal in months, and dropped one of the legs near her niece. "You'll need to eat a lot, then. Lots of meat. It'll be best to keep your stomach full and not let yourself get hungry too often. Is the father not hunting enough for you?" She was definitely concerned with the news, at the very least. Nani didn't know what male in the pack had done this to her family member, but if they weren't doing a good job of caring for her then they would get an earful from her. That is...if it was even a male from their pack. Maybe it wasn't.

It wasn't her business to know, but she would listen if Demi wanted to tell her. Naniko considered the other piece of meat before setting it down next to Demi as well. She would help her carry it home if she needed the help. "Eat up. I have plenty...and I could even go back for more. I buried it." she said. She was curious for Demi to tell her about the pups and how the pregnancy was treating her so far. "How do you know that you're pregnant?" She asked.

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
Her hands instantly grabbed the leg and began tearing away at it with her maw. The hunger hadn’t really started until a few days ago, now the cravings where hitting her badly. The rabbit had been a snack this haunch had much more meat and she found herself slowing a bit to enjoy it. Her aunts words stung her ears, she was acting strange she knew this but it had been awhile since they had talked. It was teddy’s first time as well and maybe they needed her to explain everything to them.

“It’s his first time going through this Aunt Nani, I’m just ughhhhhhh scared a bit, and not sure he knows how hard this is going to be on me.” She sat up more this time feeling her stomach slowly starting to send the message that it was full. So far she hadn’t revealed who it was, but was it really that hard to figure out, his scent clung to her now. They have been sleeping in the same room together, where mates, and it hadn’t even came across her to tell her Aunt of their union together. Somehow she just figured she had known.

The goddess laid back rubbing her tummy, wondering how long it’d be before it was swollen up. Every sign she knew pointed to their coupling had worked and that his seed had taken to her. Hell she was even sure her scent seemed different, at first she had thought Teddy had been with another woman but her nose had picked it up on discarded clothing of hers.

“I just know Auntie, Teddy has been wonderful so far.” And her eyes looked to her aunt, wondering what kind of reaction she’d get. “We decided to become mates, I knew my bi-yearly visitor would show up this month so we just decided to try for puppies.” And that was really all there was to it, Teddy and her had been together for a bit now.
[html]

She saw Demi on a semi-regular basis. Nani tended to keep in touch with her blood related family members more than others, especially ones that she knew before she had come to live here. Demi was one of the only ones left...Scorpius and Juju too. They knew how things had been in the last pack. But surprisingly, she hadn't noticed Teddy's scent on Demi. Maybe it was her own lack of sleep or the years of doing cocaine; her nostrils were losing their ability to smell with the same precision they used to be able to.

Her eyes widened when the fact was revealed to her that Teddy was the one who had put her neice in this position. Out of all of the times she'd spoken to Teddy, the many things that they had plotted and planned together for the pack...he hadn't told her of this?! And trying for pups, as well? She gave a small growl of annoyance. "Well..thanks for keeping me updated! Rrrr...If he doesn't get his act together and start feeding you more, I'll have to have a talk with him. We have food storage for a reason..he'd better be keeping it full."

"Tell him that I said to stop scouting so much, to stop with a few leader duties so that he can tend to you more. Those pups are important. And you are, too." She didn't like that she was seeing her family member in such a hungry state, not one bit. "Are you exercising? Being careful about what you do, now? You don't want to shift; that could cause you to give birth too early or kill the little ones."

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
Demi frowned at her aunt’s lecture. Teddy didn’t know, nor did she that she would become this hungry so fast. She felt as if she was getting a scolding from a mother, but she wasn’t sure that was it was supposed to sound like. Selene had never scolded her, and had never been much of a mother other than for emotional support. But she found herself getting irritated at her aunts tone, and if that was any indication of the motherly tone she wasn’t sure she was hearing than her barking out of orders and worrying about her not shifting was a good tip off.

“I’m sorry Aunt Nani” she said softly, she hadn’t had much of a chance lately to tell her, until now and that was only because she really didn’t have much choice. Finally her belly was full and she stood to approach her. Looking over her Aunt with a worried look.
“I’ll tell relay the message to Teddy, I can’t hunt in this form, and I’d honestly would have stayed on four if I wasn’t needed for medical reasons. I know enough to keep myself healthy Auntie. I’m just scared” she wrapped her arms around her belly, looking at her. It wasn’t often she felt emotionally vulnerable and this whole experience seemed to make it so.
[html]

She only knew how she felt about things, not about how any other wolf would have reacted to the news. Naniko worried about her niece and her lover, hoped that Teddy would be there for them. As a leader he had shown responsibility...would he do the same now? Naniko frowned. He had better. She would likely blame the male if anything went wrong with these pups, though she herself had gone through a miscarriage once before that had happened for no apparent reason.

"It's alright, girl. I just worry..more than I should. I wish that Selene were here to be here for you...I feel like my duties keep me away for too long sometimes" She didn't want to scare the girl with her words, and hoped to give her some comfort. "I am experienced in the ways of pups..you will be alright. Just rest a lot and eat as much as you can. You would do a little of pups well, Demi." It seemed to Naniko that Demi cared a lot about them, even though they hadn't been born yet.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]