Theres things inside me
Demi frowned at her aunt’s lecture. Teddy didn’t know, nor did she that she would become this hungry so fast. She felt as if she was getting a scolding from a mother, but she wasn’t sure that was it was supposed to sound like. Selene had never scolded her, and had never been much of a mother other than for emotional support. But she found herself getting irritated at her aunts tone, and if that was any indication of the motherly tone she wasn’t sure she was hearing than her barking out of orders and worrying about her not shifting was a good tip off.

“I’m sorry Aunt Nani” she said softly, she hadn’t had much of a chance lately to tell her, until now and that was only because she really didn’t have much choice. Finally her belly was full and she stood to approach her. Looking over her Aunt with a worried look.
“I’ll tell relay the message to Teddy, I can’t hunt in this form, and I’d honestly would have stayed on four if I wasn’t needed for medical reasons. I know enough to keep myself healthy Auntie. I’m just scared” she wrapped her arms around her belly, looking at her. It wasn’t often she felt emotionally vulnerable and this whole experience seemed to make it so.

Messages In This Thread