Theres things inside me
[html]

She only knew how she felt about things, not about how any other wolf would have reacted to the news. Naniko worried about her niece and her lover, hoped that Teddy would be there for them. As a leader he had shown responsibility...would he do the same now? Naniko frowned. He had better. She would likely blame the male if anything went wrong with these pups, though she herself had gone through a miscarriage once before that had happened for no apparent reason.

"It's alright, girl. I just worry..more than I should. I wish that Selene were here to be here for you...I feel like my duties keep me away for too long sometimes" She didn't want to scare the girl with her words, and hoped to give her some comfort. "I am experienced in the ways of pups..you will be alright. Just rest a lot and eat as much as you can. You would do a little of pups well, Demi." It seemed to Naniko that Demi cared a lot about them, even though they hadn't been born yet.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread