our endless numbered days [p]
[html]

pp again, as always just let me know if you want me to change it!!

Anann felt the feet of her opponent slip on the ground as she shoved hard into his chest from her crouched position, toppling them both over to land heavily on the ground. Anann managed to catch herself and avoided landing right on top of Ezra, instead she straddled over him rather awkwardly for a moment before she jumped back. There was no pause in the action now as the husky mix charged at her again. She met his charge with one of her own. Their bodies impacting solidly as their shoulders met, locking them in a bit of a shoving match. Such close combat would be quite bloody had the fight been in earnest, but fangs and claws were not something for a sparring match. Seeing an opening Anann took a jab at the male’s ribs. It was not at full strength but if it landed it would certainly grab his attention. Umber eyes searched for an opportunity to trip up the male to ground him yet again.

<style>
.anann-d22 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.anann-d22 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anann-d22 b {color:#fbd9cd; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.anann-d22 {background-color:#a7b0b9; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15x1rpf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fbd9cd; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#656a6f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d22-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread