[M] Afternoon of Pleasantries
[html]

occgoodnessss

WC:300+

It had been a while since the hybrid had tail that belonged to a wolf. Although his values told him that they were good for nothing laborers his penis, however, thought a little differently. In fact he quite enjoyed having a fluffy wolfess to heat things up a little. Gemma was a good mix of coyote and wolf, long fur but with the genes he could trust. At least she wasn’t a full-blooded wolf. Now he had the chance to have a full wolf, to take her hard until she begged for mercy. In a worse case scenario she would run away and he would return to his den and use the white girl he already possessed.

Standing his ground now, his jaws frothing drool, Giuseppe was quite the sight. Ears perked as the brown toned girl began to growl back and the hybrid found himself face to face with a rather pissed off female. Now had he been anyone else the larger wolfess would have scared him but this was Giuseppe Trovato, he had pissed off many ladies in his past. “Oops. Did I hit a chord?” He chuckled malevolently. Refusing to take a step back he decided now would be a good time to remind her where she stood, “Remember your manners pet. I don’t think my alpha would mind if I put a few holes in you but if you even touch me…” Trailing off he let the words sink in.

Naniko wouldn’t stand for an intruder fighting an Anathema member and he knew damn well he could get away with whatever he wanted. Keeping his head raised the coydog continued to drool at his own sexual thoughts. “Now you have two options.” His voice was calm now, almost eerie. “You either shut up and let me…enjoy you. Or you get the fuck off this land and never come back!” As the sentence continued the Trovato’s voice grew loud and angry until it was a growl. Finally he snapped his jaws a mere inch from the girls face. “But you better fucking run!” A loud cackle escaped from his open maw. He would chase this bitch clear of their lands.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#151c17; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #35463b; }
.melfreebe02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9aa39d; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.melfreebe02 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#455148; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ofree2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9aa39d; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9aa39d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe02-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #35463b; margin:0 auto;}
.melfreebe02-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #77847c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread