[M] Afternoon of Pleasantries
[html]

470w

Fumming, the female kept her ground and didn't flinch, not even when the coydog mocked her or threatened her. Her teeth weren't displayed anymore, but her gaze was placed hard on him, not even daring to give him the slightest opportunity to take her. She listened as he spoke big of him, saying how he could tear her off and threatening about what would her alpha do to her. He even called her 'pet'. But a great imaginary barrier had already formed around her, protecting her from his offensive comments and preventing her from attacking him. She didn't need an open injury right now. What was she saying? she could keep him at ray. She was bigger than him, and that gave her an advantage.

She half-closed her eyes when he gave her her 'options'. Who was him to tell her what to do? Moving her gaze away from her aggressor, she looked at the border of the packlands, which was a few feet away from them. He hadn't noticed that yet, which unnerved her even more. They were close to Anathema, yes, but in neutral territory. Her gaze returned to his angry features once again, just in time to back off when his jaws closed only a few inches away from her mouth. "You know what? You are nobody to tell me what to do." Her usually pitchy voice was now harsh and hissy. She straightened a bit more, pointing out the difference between their sizes. "I came her by peaceful means. I mended up my transgression, for what?" She gave a step backwards. The intention of leaving was clear in her body posture, but she wanted to put the dark-coated agressor on his place first. "You tried to take advantage of me. So you know what? Go fuck yourself!" Both the ghost and the loner were surprised by the latter's display of aggression and deffensive attitude. The last word was emphasized with an aggressive bark, and, before the coydog was able to react, the earthen-colored wolfess had already turned around and sprinted towards the safety of the forest with certain difficulty due to her torn wrist. Luna didn't even turn around to see if he was chasing her; instead, she kept on running until her limbs were sore. Loud pants left her open mouth as she came to a halt and tried to collect herself. A last look in the direction of the packlands assured her that she was not being followed, so she resumed her path, this time walking, in search of a good place to rest. She wanted to make sure that she was far enough from the Anatheman lands before lowering her guard.

This had not been her day. She had almost been raped by a stupid jerk, and she had lost her day's meal.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread