Here I Am; This Is Me
Ayasha grinned down at Aleu as her sister screamed her name, albeit not perfectly. But she was just beginning to talk and so it was hardly her fault. Plus, it was absolutely adorable. She stood up and picked her wildest sibling by his scruff. He of course tried to playfully bat at her, which he was unsuccessful at doing. When she got down with him, she set him down on the ground and sat next to him. Ahiga decided that he would try and wrestle with Ayasha and so he jumped on her. She giggled as she allowed him push her down and try and tickle her. Alaster, once Ralla brought him down, decided to make it a puppy pile. Alright, you two. How about we don’t squish big sister? She gently removed them and they wrestled with each other.

Her mother sat down and Ayasha sat next to her. Ralla’s question was a bit surprising. Um, I think they’ll all be bigger than me. She resigned to being small. Though her being small brought to her attention something that she needed to tell her mother about and maybe get some advice. Mom? I need to tell you something. A few weeks ago I met a white wolf from Phoenix Valley named Roran and we like each other. We’re planning on being mates when I’m old enough. She was rather anxious about what her mother would say about that.

Messages In This Thread