Here I Am; This Is Me
OOC: hehe. at least she didn't say that she was preggers.

IC: Ayasha gave her mother a pout as Ralla laughed at her. How do I establish an order with pups younger than me? Her voice was confused and her brow was furrowed at her mother’s words. She giggled at her brothers’ show of dominance. It was almost as though they knew what their mother and older sister was talking about. She nodded at her mother’s words about her not growing, not completely believing her but not wanting to continue with that line of thoughts, at least not right now.

Ayasha nodded in blissful ignorance, as she thought about Roran, not aware of the troubles and worries that she just caused. But she figured something was wrong when she got a look at Ralla’s face. Her ears fell flat on her skull and she frowned at the look. But she replied to her mother’s concerns. Those plans are very flexible and not set in stone. We would just like to eventually. She hoped that would help somehow and in someway. Her whole face and body perked up at her mother’s stipulations. I think we can manage that. I already told him to wait to do anything until I talk to you. She also offered. He wants to join the Tribe for me, mom. Ayasha then thought of something. She hadn’t seen her father, Kemo, around lately. Mother? Where is father? When is he coming back Her voice turned concerned and her eyes were filled with uncertainty. Is he coming back?

Messages In This Thread