Here I Am; This Is Me
OOC: I hope the PP of the pups is still OK? And want to wrap it up soon?

IC: Ayasha took the news of her uncle with surprise. I have an uncle? Why haven’t I ever heard of him or met him? She wasn’t accusing but more curious. Her eyebrow went up at the mention of not being touchy-feely. Am I touchy-feely? She probably was. But when her mother sighed, Ayasha nuzzled her while questioning what was wrong with her eyes.

Ayasha nodded in agreement about it not being good to want hurt someone. I understand. And I’d come help rescue my siblings and you if they or you are ever in trouble. She grinned while watching her siblings. They were a bit rambunctious, especially Ahiga and Alaster. But Aleu would join it without too much convincing.

She frowned. Do you miss him? Was it something we did? She hated to think that she might be the reason that her father left. But she nodded at him being a good man. What are we going to do? She had lifted her head to look at her mother but laid it back in her lap. Her siblings came over and, as if they could understand that something was wrong, snuggled against Ayasha. She looked down at them and promised. I will look after the three of you. she then stroked Aleu’s head much like Ralla was stroking her’s.

Messages In This Thread