A bow for she
[html]

Word Count: 224

Saxif had her heart set on getting her own weapons since she first had the desire to hunt. So when she had heard of the new Gatlvska upon her return she knew she would likely have the chance to gain her desired weapon. She had spent the morning checking her traps hoping to find fresh meat as an offering. She lucked out with two rabbits; she had sliced a small chunk from each as an offering to the spirits as she always had been taught. On her way back to the southern point of the village her excitement grew. Her curiosity grew, she wondered how the newcomer looked if he would teach her the basics of making a bow. She often wanted to learn every aspect of hunting. In the distance she noticed the hut and the older wolf working diligently. Her light step often gained her much closeness to others before they had noticed her presence.

Saxif started to untie the rabbits hooked to her plain leather belt, a poor replication of the one she found in her explorations. Good day Gatlvska, I am Saxif Goldenfeather the Tsisdu Kanati of the pack. I offer you this fine pair of fresh rabbits in hopes to acquire a bow. She hoped it was an adequate offering, if not she didn’t mind hunting for live prey.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread