A bow for she
[html]
Ok, just a heads up, I got another thread on this day in the afternoon so when we close this let's make sure it's sometime around noon ok? Smile / Word Count: 523 (5 points)

The sun had just begun to peak into the old wolf’s home as he began to wake from his slumber. His gaze moved over to the empty bed of pelts as he began to rise and sat on his bed. A small frown formed on his face as he wondered when he she coyote companion was going to make it back to the tribe. He knew it was going to take her a bit longer than him considering the state that she was left in when he began his journey. He closed his eyes and prayed that she was safe wherever she was and that no danger would come to her or the little ones that were growing inside her.

Songan looked over to the items he had and sighed. He had so many unfinished works and he had been putting them off to meet with other members of the tribe. The one thing he really wanted to finish was the bag he made for his brother. It was a dark leather back with a beaded feather on the front and a long strap to be hung on the shoulder of the holder. There were a few minor details he needed to complete before giving this gift away. The male began to search inside one of his bags that held many items he used to decorate his bags and items. He found a small claw that he could use to keep the bag shut. It was a claw from a cat of some kind. He began to sew the claw on and make a leather loop on the flap of the bag so it would be able to stay open or closed whenever his brother wanted. He smiled as he finished and then held it at a distance away from him. It’s finished. I hope Dawali likes it. I can give it to him the next time I see him.

Songan had just set the bag down as he peered outside and noticed a figure coming towards him. It was a female from the figure’s features and had a golden pelt and eyes. He moved down and noticed the prey hanging along her waist. The old wolf tilted his head in confusion as she came up to him and began to speak. She introduced herself and asked if he would be able to make her a bow in exchange for the prey she had brought him. The male gave her a warm smile and opened the flap in the cloth into his home. "There’s no need to be so formal with me Saxif. I don’t think it’s fitting to call me by my rank. My name is Songan Amara. Why don’t you come inside and we can share this meal together?" He moved back inside his home and waited to see if his guest would accept his offer. He began to place some sticks into the small fire pit he made in his home. "I’d be more than happy to make you a bow. Would you please describe to me what you would like for it to look like?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread