A bow for she
[html]

WC: 370+

Saxif rubs her neck slightly embarrassed after she stepped in the red wolf’s home and handed him his rabbits. Forgive me; it’s a habit I am trying to get out of. I was raised to speak quite formal. Its nice to meet you Songan. She moved closer to the fire he stood in front of still unsure of how to place herself in someone else’s home. She was use to a more primitive den. And I would gladly your eat with you I haven’t had breakfast yet, was kind of on a singular mission when I awoke. Saxif smiled brightly and moved her streaked hair that slipped over her right eye as she looked down at him. It seemed his gathering area was a spread of pelts and figured it was probably proper etiquette to sit with him there. She awaited an invitation and as she received it that was when she began to think on his question.

Saxif had not really thought of what she wanted in a bow before so her answer had taken a moment. Her face scrunched as it had whenever she concentrated a trait that often got her the laughter of her friend as a pup. She always just wanted a bow any would have done but now she really had a chance to bring specifics. She finally spoke with a bit of excitement building in her.

I would love a bow that shoots long ranges, but is still usable on horseback. Maybe a good grip so I don’t have to reposition if I need to run and quickly aim. I am not sure about decorative details though I never really thought about it before, all I know about bows is that they are quite deadly in a hunter’s hands. Maybe if it looked deadly it would show how serious of a hunter I am. She smiled shyly kind of unsure of what he meant but answered as best she could. She sat there oddly nervous but quite excited as well. Her nerves were a common reaction to meeting someone new but figured maybe his age was an added factor she felt intimidated by those who had experienced so much more than her. Her excitement was for her future bow.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread