A bow for she
[html]
Word Count: 504 (5 points)

Songan could see the embarrassment in the she wolf’s face to her formal greeting. He returned to her with a warm smile. It was no big deal that she was being so formal with him, though as he said before it did make him feel a bit weird. She began to apologize for the formalness as she handed him the rabbits. The male looked to the side where he had set aside some sticks to use for cooking. He was not much of a cook as he was a craftsman, but he knew enough to help him get along. "It’s alright. Some old habits are hard to break. It’s a pleasure to meet you as well." He was so glad that Saxif had accepted his request and decided to share this meal with him. He carefully placed the rabbits on the sticks and held them near the fire. "You don’t mind your meat being cooked do you?" He then carefully stuck the sticks into the ground so that he did not have to hold them while they cooked. The male’s gaze turned over to the she wolf as she looked to the pelt next to him. His spot for his friend would be taken up for the moment, though he didn’t mind. "Why don’t you have a seat on these pelts? It can’t be comfortable just standing up the whole time while we’re here." The old wolf waited for her to take a seat before checking on the rabbits to see if they were cooked enough.

The bow that the huntress had in mind seemed too much like a simple bow. If he was going to get better at his works, he wanted more of a challenge than just a simple bow. He began to think of some ideas, ways that he could design the bow for her. One idea came as he pulled out a bow he was working on for himself. It was still messy in the carving, though he pointed out the bird he was sculpting into it. "Have you been visited by your spirit guide yet? I could carve him or her into your bow." The male then reached for his bag of items that he used to decorate things. He offered it to her. "Why don’t you take a look though this? I use these for decorating my crafts. You could pick out some of the ones you like and I can add them to your bow." He then placed the bow back in its place and then turned his attention back to the she wolf. He had hoped the things he had showed her would give her some idea on how she could make her bow more unique. While he was waiting for her answer, he began to check on the rabbits. He took the knife he held on his leg and cut them open. They were nearly done being cooked and soon would be ready to be served as a meal.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread