A bow for she
[html]
Word Count: 504 (5 points)

The male was glad to see that the she wolf didn’t mind him cooking the meal that they planned to share together. He continued to look after the meat as his golden gaze turned over to her. She seemed to have a bit of a more disappointed demeanor. She began to explain that she had not been in the tribe long enough to have had a visit from her spirit guide. He gave her a small nod with a smile. "Don’t worry Saxif. I’m sure it won’t be long before you are visited by your spirit guide, so don’t feel so down." Songan’s eyes moved around as he watched Liluye swoop in from the top of his home. She flew behind the she wolf before settling down on the old wolf’s knee. She began to clean under her wing as he looked down to her. He emitted a soft sigh before turning to his guest. "This here is Liluye. She is my spirit guide." The young bird folded her wings back and rested gently on the wolf.

Songan’s ears pirked up at Saxif’s excitement to finding certain bird feathers in his bag. His gaze moved over to her as she pulled out some golden eagles feathers. He had almost forgotten that he had gotten those. There were so many feathers and beads in that bag that it was hard to keep up with them. He listened as she explained her excitement in seeing the feathers and that they were a symbol of her old tribe. It was nice to hear some back story to the she wolf. It began to give him some ideas to the design of the bow he was going to make for her. He thought for a moment as he tried to remember where he had gotten the feathers. "Hmm if I recall correctly, I was relaxing next to a river and found them laid against my bag as I looked over to it. Perhaps some wind blew by and they stopped there." He continued to listen to her story of how her father obtained the feathers. He gave her a smile as he curled his tail around his leg.

His gaze turned back to the cooking rabbits as he checked them again. The blood had stopped and the meat was cooked through. He took a moment, picking up one of them and taking a small bite to make sure they were tender enough. He gave a small nod before handing Saxif her rabbit. He took another bite of the rabbit before listening to his guest again. He stopped though as she let out an uncomfortable laugh. He began to wonder if there was something about him that was changing her demeanor. He set the rabbit down for a moment as he looked away. He took a look to his supplies and was running low. Perhaps after the meal, she would be able to come with him to help get some wood for her bow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread