A bow for she
[html]

WC: 400+

Saxif reached behind her back as the wolf mentioned carrying a knife. She pulled a skinning knife that was hilted and almost hidden in the fluff of her back where her belt seemed to disappear. It was not very large but she knew the points of many creatures to use it effectively. It is just something I borrowed but I don’t usually leave with out it. But in a moments notice in a herd of spooked caribou or deer having something that can be merely shifted to protect oneself especially one with a greater reach from rearing hooves or striking antlers, is something good to have. Of course putting one self in that kind of position is pretty rare but I’d like to be prepared. She had acted out the scenario slightly as she spoke, first holding her hands like about to pull an arrow back. Then shifting her upper body as she remained seated as though surprised by a buck to her right. In her mind she imagined grabbing the bow like a spear striking the buck in the throat before finishing it off with the arrow. It must have been slightly amusing to the male as she explained but hoped he understood her reasoning for the request. I know its an odd request but sometimes I just think too much, it’s a blessing and a curse at times. Blessing that I will nearly always be prepared curse because it can be a distraction. She chuckled lightly.

As they stepped outside and he had begun to carve into the ground he created a design that made Saxif’s heart stop. It was amazing; she didn’t have much of an eye for any type of art. To have watched him create something so perfect for her in such a short time since their introduction was remarkable. She inched closer and closer as he added each new detail. That is so much greater than I expected. I can’t wait to see the final product. She let her tail wag with excitement. She knew in the next few days she would probably be daydreaming hunting with her new bow. It was just another thing to keep her mind off the troubles of her friend and that was something she needed. It is going to be perfect. She smiled at the aged wolf her respect for him growing greater with each passing moment. One day she hoped to find some way to honor him that was befitting to the gratitude she felt already growing deep.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread