A bow for she
[html]
Word Count: 527 (5 points)

Songan watched as Saxif pulled out the knife that she had from behind her back. It was nice to see that she actually had one. It was going to be more useful to her than pointed tips on a bow. If she relied on her bow too much, it would surely break and then he would have to make her another one. He nodded as the she wolf began to speak and told him that she would be using the knife as a means of self defense from bigger prey animals, though it would also be good for animals that might bring harm as well. "Yes, that is a good use for it, but it will also come in handy for other things, like for instance say a bear attacks. At least with a knife you won’t be defenseless." The rust wolf then watched her act out her movements with the knife and then watching her little reenactment of her hunt. She then began to speak again, though he didn’t mind watching. It brought him joy to see the other tribe members relaxed and comfortable to act themselves in front of him. "It’s quite alright Saxif. I enjoyed watching your performance. I’m sure you’ll make a very good hunter one day." He gave her a small applause for a good show.

Songan then took a moment to look at his own design that he had made, wondering if he might have been getting a bit in over his head. He still needed a bit of practice for the bird part of the bow, though he was sure he would be able to do that and add in the details later. He also made a mental note of where the strings were on the bow seeing as she had picked out many different colors. He would be sure that the ones holding the feathers would fit well in color with them. His orbs moved up as he noticed the excitement in the she wolf’s face. He was glad she was happy about his design and would be sure to get working on it soon. He soon walked back into his home, checking on his supplies. The red wolf paused for a moment before coming back outside. "Saxif, would you mind coming with me? I need some more wood for my crafts. Perhaps you wouldn’t mind helping me find some?" As he waited for her answer, he got his rope and whistled for his equine companion. Rain came to his call and he began to wrap the rope around her. He used her whenever he needed her to carry his supplies, not that she minded doing it at all so long as it wasn’t too much of a load for her.

Songan began to lead the silver dapple towards the woods as he looked around for some good pieces of wood. He would need small ones for practice as well as a nice long one for the bow he would be making for the golden she wolf. He wanted to make sure it was the perfect length for her when it was finally done.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread