A bow for she
[html]
Perhaps we could wrap this one up soon? / Word Count: 508 (5 points)

Songan was glad to hear that the she wolf was willing to join him in gathering some wood for his projects. He could always use the extra help whenever he could get it. He gave her a warm smiled as he pet Rain gently and strolled into the woods. The equine stayed near her master like any dog would to its owner. Sometimes he even found it bit strange that she acted in such a manor towards him. He gave her a small smile as he continued to look around. His gaze moved over to the golden she wolf to make sure that she hadn’t gone too far and was getting the right kind of wood for his crafts. So far it seemed like she was a bit confused he gave her smile and showed her some of the wood he was picking out. "Make sure to get some smaller ones. The crafts I’m making right now don’t need too much wood. They just need to be strong so they don’t break." He then moved over to the silver dapple and took the rope. He began to tie the first batch of wood onto her. Rain didn’t mind it at all and went to go eat a bit of grass.

The red wolf’s ears moved back up as Saxif asked what he looked for in the weapons that he made. He paused for a moment before saying a single word. "Uniqueness." He motioned pulling back on a bow before speaking again. "Anyone can use a simple bow, but it takes a respectful hunter to be able to hold his or her own unique bow. I believe that the weapon should reflect its owner and make it so no two bows are the same. Like your bow for example. The bird carvings and the feathers match your teachings and past. They mean something to you." He turned back and thought of an idea. "I know. Why don’t you pick out the wood piece that will become your bow? Make sure that it is long enough to become a bow and wide enough that I can carve in all the details." He would then wait for her to choose the wood and then began to head back to his home.

Once Songan and Saxif returned, he untied the wood from Rain and laid them outside of his home. For the piece that the golden she wolf had chosen for her bow, he would ask her to hand it to him and place it next to his bow inside his home. He would begin working on it soon. He wanted to quickly make sure that all of his work would be done before completing it. He came back out and gazed over to the she wolf. "Thank you for your help Saxif. I will be sure to begin working on your bow soon. Is there anything else that I can do for you?" He wouldn’t mind making her something else if she needed it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread