The Crowded House
[html]

Ralla nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a voice pipe up from behind her instead of from within the Town Hall. Nootau, calm as ever, didn't react other than a sagely blink, as if the spirit knew what was going to happen. Which, in all likelihood, he did. Putting a hand over her heart, Ralla took a deep breath as she rearranged her features to match that of a friendly face, her previous persona having been shattered by her fright. "Oh, you must be Songan, then," she said, although this was almost pointing out the obvious. "It's a pleasure to meet you; my name is Ralla." Ralla had never heard of a handshake or anything of the sort, so she bowed her head in polite respect, which was what she had grown up with.

The man was a little taller than her, but also older. The kestrel on his shoulder garnered most of Ralla's attention, if not for the sheer fact that she was quite graceful. A habit that the white wolfess could not seem to shake was her fascination with all things shiny, broken, and beautiful. Not to say that they had to be all three in one, but the bird certainly fit two of the three categories. Clearing her throat from the short lapse of silence, Ralla returned her attention to the man. "My daughter has told me much about you, it's a shame that we have not met beforehand. I've been rather...busy as of late, I regret. But the painting you made is quite lovely," she complimented the man, referring to the leather-work that Ayasha had so proudly displayed as a gift from the man. "In fact, I came wondering if you would make something for me? I'm afraid all I can give you in return are furs and perhaps hand-written stories, which are not much for practical use." Ever since J'adore had taught Ralla proper script, she had been writing non-stop in her free hours to chronicle the tales of AniWaya and any other story she had heard, including songs and poems. The wealth of knowledge within her head had poured onto the paper, and now quite a few scrolls were beginning to pile up on a shelf in the observatory, along with two stacks of un-bound papers. With her schedule as of late, she might have to send one of the scouts out to procure more paper from Cercatori d'Arte! But this also made her nervous, ever since Shiloh's rape... How horrible that had been; it had set her blood to the temperature of ice. Shiloh remained undecided in her decision, and they could not take action of any sort until there was a cry for justice from the offended. Of course, the warning had already been set up to the warriors and scouts about any strange men, and Ralla had strongly warned Ayasha from the border. "But what I really need is to save space in my hut. I have three little pups who'll be sharing a sleeping space for quite some time--so I only need one--but it would be something like a hammock? Forgive me if I'm not making much sense," she said as she used her hands animatedly, as if they could convey what her words could not. "It would be fairly large--large enough for a grown lupus wolf to sleep in so that it would still hold use in the future--and I would like to be able to hang it from three poles--sort of like a hammock?" This would require that she add another support pole to the inside of her hut, since she could use the two already in there to buttress it, but it would be worth it to conserve space. Although Kemo was missing for the moment and there was still plenty of room, Ralla would not clutter the space anymore if she could help it.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread