The Crowded House
[html]

Sorry for late/shortness >_>

Ralla smiled vibrantly at the compliment given to her daughter, nodding along with him. "Thank you," she said in response, "We really do love it. I hope she didn't cause you any trouble?" It was more of an etiquette question than one of true worry, although Ralla did sometimes wonder and worry about if Ayasha bothered some of the tribe members. They all seemed to love her, though, so she was not terrible concerned at all.

Listening and watching intently to Songan as he made the drawing, Ralla shook her head a little regretfully. "Ah, sorry, no. I would like just one large one, for all three of them to sleep in until they're bigger. That way, one can keep it when they're large enough and I can make beds on other spaces of the floor. If I tried to hang three in the hut, it'd be more of a maze than it is already," she said with a chuckle, covering her mouth demurely. Yes, what with all her knick-knacks and oddities, plus her old hammock that Ayasha used now, and the sleeping space that she used. Not to mention the shelves and various things hanging from the ceiling and wall--which, while thinking of it, she would have to relocate some of those so that they wouldn't pose a safety issue... Suddenly curious, Ralla turned her head to face Songan. "I haven't asked yet, but how do you like it here? Rather, how does it compare to the main AniWayan tribe?"The white wolfess was always curious as to what others thought of their tribe after visiting, if not because it gave her an inner sense of pride for just living there. The pack lands were beautiful, and everywhere was like visiting it for the first time, even if she knew the paths to and fro like the backs of her hands.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread