The Crowded House
[html]
No problem / Word Count: 507 (5 points)

Songan watched as the white wolf nodded with him and to his compliment about her daughter. She really was a very nice wolf and hoped he would be able to see her again once his companion returned to AniWaya. He shook his head as she seemed a bit concerned that Ayasha might have caused him some trouble. "Not at all. It was nice to have her around for some company." The male could see the slight look of worry in Ralla’s face. He was sure there was nothing for her to worry about. The young she wolf was just a curious one and sure she would mature with her age. He gave the mother a nice warm smile, hoping it would make her look of worry fade.

Songan’s ears and golden orbs moved back up to the she wolf as she corrected him on what she wanted from him. She wanted to have one big one instead of three separate ones. He smiled as he scratched the back of his head. He cleared the design he had before and then draw out one big one with three pups inside of it. "I see, so more like this then right?" he paused for a moment to give her a chance to answer. "Since it’s just one, it won’t take me that long to make this, though I have a bow to make for Saxif, so it might be a bit of a wait. Is that alright?" The rust wolf then looked down at the drawing in the dirt and then back up to the white wolf. "About how big do you want it to be? I know it’s going to need to be big enough for all your pups, but there should be a bit of extra area so that they could move around." He would ask her about adding on details after he got the sizes right for this project.

The male moved his gaze up to the white wolf as she asked how he was doing in AniWaya, or rather how it was compared to the other AniWaya? He paused for a moment and then relaxed, sitting now on his rear. "Are you referring to the Great Tribe? " He waited for her to answer before continuing. "Both places are wonderful. While the Great Tribe does have more members, it is nice to be back with my family. I am proud of my brother for what he has accomplished." A sense of pride began to fill the old wolf’s mind as he relaxed and moved his fingers through the grass. He closed his eyes as he turned his head up to the sky, taking in the summer warmth. "It’s nice and peaceful here Ralla. I’m glad I made the journey here from the Great Tribe." He then turned his golden orbs back to the she wolf and rested his arms over his legs. His tail swayed gently back and forth as he waited for her to respond.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread