The Crowded House
[html]
Feel free to archive now if you wish / Word Count: 507 (5 points)

Songan was glad to see that the she wolf wouldn’t mind waiting on him in getting her project done. It would be an easy thing to get done, so he would begin shortly after he was finished with the bow. He didn’t like to get side tracked and wanted to get his work done. He would only have some down time when there was nothing for him to work on. He smiled to the she wolf as she began to explain that she would do it herself, though she didn’t know that much about leather working. He smiled to her as he didn’t mind doing the work for her. Each wolf had their own talents and crafts were his. She then began to ask if he would be able to make it the size of just one wolf. He thought for a moment and then nodded. ”Sure I can do that. It won’t be too much trouble for me to make it bigger if that’s what you want.” He smiled to the white she wolf as he then stood and put his knife away.

Songan was still in a relaxed mood and would remain so for the whole time. He wanted to make friends with the she wolf who helped out his brother in leadership. He began to brush his fingers through his hair as he stood there. He enjoyed spending some time outside in nature with the she wolf. It was nice to be outside of his home for once and would love to stay here longer, though he had work to do. He was sure he would be able to stay for a little longer, though he would have to return home soon. Ralla began to speak once more and was glad to see he was happy. She too spoke of the snow storm and the tribe’s work to getting things back to the way they were. He gave her a small nod. ”Yes my brother mentioned the snow storm when I first arrived. I’m glad to see the tribe is thriving after something like that.” He was proud to see how much work his brother had done for this tribe.

The red wolf’s eyes gazed up as he looked to the sky. It looked like it was getting later in the day and he would like to get back to his home to begin working on his crafts. He gave another smile to the she wolf. ”I should return home. I have things to do. Please feel free to stop by any time. My home is near the creek.” He moved back over to his companion and got up onto her back. ”I hope to see you around the tribe Ralla.” He tipped his head in respect to her before heading back to his home. He turned his golden gaze back forward as he gently kicked Rain’s side. The wolf and the horse then began to head back to the side of the creek where his home resided.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread