A toy for you
Sorry this took so long. If you want anything changed about the dagger let me know and I'll edit. WC: 200+

Inrik smiled lightly as the youth approached behind him, he found Bastion as an odd relief from his usual indifference. He had wondered if one day his own pups would brighten him as much as this lad had. As he had looked over his wares, he made a slight nod and reached down onto the open hide of completed items. He picked up a small shiny dagger encrusted with a dark green jewel at the butt end of the silver hilt engraved with small flowers on a vine. He held the dagger in his hand and figured the weight was good and light. He turned to look at the curious wolf putting the dagger across his palms so it didn’t look like he was going to stick the lad with it.

I have a feeling this would be perfect for you. He allowed a genuine smile to release. He had knelt down to the small wolf’s height waiting for him to take the dagger if he wanted it. As he came closer he nodded as response of his choice, the dagger was also a perfect length and the hilt was most likely a fit to a small hand. He rarely gave wares for free but this little one he had felt deserved a little extra fun. Take it, its yours now.

Messages In This Thread