Meeting with a blacksmith
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

ooc murr

'Well, I have plently of jewellry' Galileo stated matter of factly, glancing casually across the scenery, like some kind of model. 'As of drinks, this is another thing I have a plethora of...' Galileo inhaled, before tilting his head to the side and reciting, 'Wine, vodka, tea, coffee, water, absinthe, whiskey, brandy and...' the gentleman shook his head quickly, 'And I'm sure I've left a few things out. But ets say that, at a glance I have plently of alcohol if that is what you'd enjoy'. He would let Inrik gaze at his stock to find a sutible drink. He wasn't usually as polite as to offer his absinthe.

Galileo scoffed, 'There's no problem with that. You wouldn't see me near that place in a month of Sundays'. He shook his head with an amused expression plastered across his face. Though it soon disolved when the horse move. He made a startled, yet incredibly subtle, jump an inch backwards. He frowned in also subtle distaste, 'C'mon then, I'll take you to my house'. He moved off with a great sense of purpose in his strides. Truth be told he was glad to have the creature behind him, though he kept shooting glaces cleverly masked as making sure Inrik was following.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread