Meeting with a blacksmith
There was a large pounding of hooves echoing off the trees as the borders became aware to the black and gray stained wolf. His horse Brute was a massive white stallion speckled with brown spots that seemed like mud splattered into him. His hooves were covered in thick strings of white fur. Inrik was accustomed to riding the horse with great speed it was one of the few joys he allowed himself. He halted the horse just at the edge and howled a greeting hoping someone would hear.

He had decided earlier in the day that he would take some time from his work to spread the word of his arrival. In order for his work to continue and his belly to be filled he needed customers. He jumped off the stallion and swept his long dark wavy hair to his back. His arms covered in long golden bands rested above his hands that he placed upon his hips. A good first impression to any customer was always good but he felt the closer his hands to his gold and silver hilted daggers at his waist was just as important if the wrong person decided to approach him. He patted his horse and untied the large pack secured to the creature. He returned his hands to his hips wondering just what person would approach him first. He didn’t much like to socialize but he was taught the power of sales and good manners so he would be prepared to show this pack a few examples of his work.
[html]

OOC here!

Walking as he usually did in the mornings, Galileo pondered about where his life was going. His sister had abandoned him, perhaps she would return with forgiveness, perhaps not. Io could be cruel and vindictive when she wanted to be. His nephews would quite possibly revoke their permission to visit him, though an agreement had already been made with Aslan and Sarajevo was old enough to make his own desicions. But it didn't matter as much to him as he thought it would. He had his own friends, his own pack and he was sure he would get along fine. But then again, he didn't have any other family to fall back on as of now. He had killed the messanger bfefore he could tell him who his father was. Maybe it was someone he knew, maybe he had other half-siblings that were staring him in the face all the time he was home. They were worrying thoughts, but things he could easily shake away if he looked to his surroundings for an often distraction.

On the border approach Galileo smelt a stranger. And a horse. A shiver ran up the gentleman's spine as he pushed himself onwards. Tapping his cane solidly on a nearby tree, Galileo cleared his thought in a regal fashion.

<style>
.gal8 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.gal8 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal8 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.gal8 {background-color; #000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ior6-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:145px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
The black haired wolf looked over to the male in the distance kind of annoyed by the fact that he seemed to be nervous. He had hoped this would be easy and quick but now he would have to build trust. It wasn’t his best attribute but he still managed to scrape by in that sense. He grabbed the heavy sack from the back of his tall horse Brute with great ease. His annoyance was apparent when he approached the male but as he got closer he shifted into his sales mode. He straightened his shoulders as best he could as he lugged the heavy sack. He held out his free hand and forced a smile on his face as best he could. It almost looked like a snarl but by his body language one could tell his intention. Good Day, I am Inrik Stone. I have travelled to your borders in a hope to announce that I am a blacksmith in search of customers.

Inrik kneeled and opened the sack. His voice was a monotone of forced contentment. I supply various items all designed to the desires of my patron. He removes copper pots and pans, daggers, a shield, a sheathed short sword, an small working axe and even a few decorative items such as vases and sculptures. As you may see my wares are wide in variety and this is just the smallest pile of my items. Each decorated with my personal designs but I can customize. My prized pieces are my sets of armour that are unfortunately too large to carry upon my horse Brute. He motions to the large Shire with brown specks along his legs and rump. If you or any of your pack mates are in need of metallic items I urge you to visit my shop on the Western edge of the old city. My shop will be open to visitors at any hour they so choose to visit. Inrik felt drained as he usually did after his speech. He stood and looked up at the regal male wondering if his task was successful.
[html]

OOC/WC

Galileo tried his best to listen to what the man had to say, but his gaze was captured by the ever present horse. He eyed up the sheathed short sword with interest, seeing as it was something he was pondering trading for. A snigger escaped the male's maw when Inrik had finished speaking. 'You may as well cart all of your wares to where we stand here and join our pack'. Galileo turned around to look upon his packlands. 'This is Cercatori d'Arte'. He turned around smiling, 'We are a pack based on various arts, though they're are other ranks for those not as creative'.

Galileo frowned softly, 'The peices of armor you speak of, tell me about them'. This was another thing he was interested in, not for particularly active purposes, but if he ever did end up high in any rankings, he would need something to show the amount of effort he was willing to give his pack. Picking up the sword and looking over it, unsheating it and running a finger across it's edge, Galileo murmured to himself before looking up to the male. 'What would you be looking for for the sword?'

A sudden thought came across Galileo, did this male travel from Halifax? If so, it would be polite to offer the man a drink. And his horse. Though Galileo hated, and feared, any creature with hooves and a mane, he would not shun the male's steed.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Inrik stepped back in a surprised manner when the slender male offered him to join his pack. The question had him speechless and his mind ran with thoughts. Join a pack? It was a concept he had never explored, most looked down upon him as though he were a lower species or an insect. He looked over the regal overly dressed hybrid. What kind of pack is this? He had pondered. The prospect of joining a pack though had him the most baffled. He was so use to travelling and leaving that he didn’t know whether to be offended or thankful. It would give me more days to work. Then he wondered, he often travelled because his services as a blacksmith were often limited. If I join would they still need me in a month or two? This worried him. Then he realized he had been staring at the man dumbfounded… though the look to the cane bearing male must have been a mean stare. The questions he had asked finally flowed into his mind almost having trouble recalling them. Armour.

Sorry, the pieces of armour are of different varieties. Some are complete sets but other are just starts of a whole. Some are made from heavier metals but others of thinner lighter metal. Certain pieces can be refitted to size. Some cover great amounts of the body while some just cover the more important areas. His large hands were miming shapes across his own chest. It would be easier to understand to just see them in person. He then reached into a small pouch hooked to the back of his belt. He pulled out a small square of chainmail. This linked metal is the most flexible and these… He turned his arms to show the long golden bracers that covered his forearms. Are made of probably the most gleaming of my metals. He rubbed his chin in a thoughtful manner as though thinking over what he would like for the sword, but rule one of his family’s teachings about offers. Let the patron set the bar. What is it that you have to offer for such a fine piece?

Brute in the distance who had lowered his head to graze shook his mane just then and batted his tail to his sides. He proceeded to graze.
[html]

OOC/WC

Listening to the male, he nodded, he would travel to Halifax. It wasn't that long away and he was most interested in the male's wares. 'I'd very much like to see this armor you speak of. Do you make them?' Cercatori d'Arte did not have a member who could work metal as of yet, or at least that Galileo knew off. The pack only had one merchant so if the male accepted the offer to join, perhaps he would help out in that department. Galileo himself, although ranked as a performer, was an adept painter also.

Thinking about what he could offer Galileo turned away, thinking hard. He didn't turn to face Inrik as he voice his offers. 'I have paints, wood, a few pieces of jewellary, among other things...' he paused. 'I can show you what I have at my home if you like. I can get you and your... friend a drink and maybe something to eat'. The pack had a stables, perhaps he could 'borrow' a hay bale a give to the creature.

Galileo once again voice his opinions. 'I think you'd fair well in Cercatori. Your more than welcome join anytime you want'. Another pause came as Galileo considered his words. 'We are a small pack, peaceful too. The pack is in close proximity to others in the area, perfect for business'. d'Arte was indeed a pack worth considering for any loners.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Inrik thought for a moment as the other male spoke, he was still asking the stern male to join their pack. He liked the prospect of no metal workers being here and the accessibility he would have to other packs. He mentally shook his head coming to his senses. He was a vagabond not an inhabitant, it was even in his blood to travel to move constantly. His family had been doing it for generations. Anything else was never an option, in fact if they learned he survived the raid he would be dead. But he was far from them… maybe a pack would keep him protected if they learned of his presence. He banished all thoughts and finally spoke.

Jewelry would be of great interest to me, it often can be incorporated into my wares. He glanced over at his shire and was sure he was hungry. He looked back up at the other male with his fiery eyes. I will accept your offer to see your home, as my horse is quite hungry. But I must ask that he stay away from the other horses. He is quite a gentle soul until introduced to another horse, I don’t know what it is with him. Inrik had avoided the request again, he didn’t want to answer the coyote. The question was far too perplexing to the wanderer but he still somehow couldn’t muster up a refusal. The dark smoky male had kneeled before the sack refilling it with his wares. As for drinks what do you have to offer? He tried not to be hopeful but there was a slight cheerfulness in his voice that often never came out.

Brute must have known what was happening for he had stopped grazing and moved up behind Inrik. Without even making a call or movement to respond to the horse’s presence, one would think Inrik didn’t notice him approach. But as Inrik finished packing the horse satchel he stood and turned placing the sack on the horse. They knew each other well. The dark male looked back at Galileo awaiting his lead.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

ooc murr

'Well, I have plently of jewellry' Galileo stated matter of factly, glancing casually across the scenery, like some kind of model. 'As of drinks, this is another thing I have a plethora of...' Galileo inhaled, before tilting his head to the side and reciting, 'Wine, vodka, tea, coffee, water, absinthe, whiskey, brandy and...' the gentleman shook his head quickly, 'And I'm sure I've left a few things out. But ets say that, at a glance I have plently of alcohol if that is what you'd enjoy'. He would let Inrik gaze at his stock to find a sutible drink. He wasn't usually as polite as to offer his absinthe.

Galileo scoffed, 'There's no problem with that. You wouldn't see me near that place in a month of Sundays'. He shook his head with an amused expression plastered across his face. Though it soon disolved when the horse move. He made a startled, yet incredibly subtle, jump an inch backwards. He frowned in also subtle distaste, 'C'mon then, I'll take you to my house'. He moved off with a great sense of purpose in his strides. Truth be told he was glad to have the creature behind him, though he kept shooting glaces cleverly masked as making sure Inrik was following.

[/html]