[P] Curse These Winds
[html]

The small pup dashed along the muddy path as the rain pelted down around her. To her dismay she was covered in mud, her brother perhaps would enjoy this, rolling around so much that the ended up coat in mud, their white coats turning brown. But Aleu hated it. And she always would. She didn't notice the other female under the tree when she ran to the cover. To be fair, the woman almost blended in with the tree bark. By time she realised she was too late, she had rammed straight into the woman. Tumbling backwards, into a shallow, dirty puddle, she blurted out her apology. 'Sorry, sorry! I-I didn't mean to run into you, it's just...' the girl whined softly, 'I don't like getting dirty'.

Aleu sat up, her grey ears fell flat against her mud coated head. Her heart was racing and she was not sure what she was more frightened of, the woman or the weather and the mud along with it. She concluded in the pause the followed her babbling beg for forgivness that she was probably scarred of both on a par. 'My name is Aleu'. the princess said, sniffing and shivering. The grey girl wrapped her soaked tail around her legs, trying hard to retain some heat.

<style>
.aleu01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aleu01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aleu01 b {color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aleu01 {background-color: #720327; border:5px solid #ffffff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.aleu01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread