Flying Is Fun Until You Fall
[html]

He smiled softly, knowing he had to be gentle. Cassie seemed fragile and bruised, though not visibly. He could see the pain in fatigue in her eyes, and could easily sympathize. He moved slightly closer, and sat down, beginning to groom the mud out of his fur. He wanted to give the female a little time to rest peacefully, with only the rushing of the river and the birdsong intruding upon the silence.

A few moments later he looked up, green eyes studying the russet female. She was short, but muscular and looked as if she would be lethal in battle. Her eyes were a striking aburn, with a honey like glaze. She looked about a year older that himself, but Juna was used to that. He was mature for his age, due to the trials and tribulations he'd gone through in such a short time. Then Juna noticed something that struck him, and mad his mood fall a bit. She looked just like Holo.

He sighed, trying to push the thought from his mind, and smiled sympathetically. I'm a good listener, if you want to talk He offered, wondering about Cassies current heart broken state, but not wanting to be pushy.

Image courtesy of Oldskooldave@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.juna-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.juna-a01 .name { width:155px; height:35px; float:right;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.juna-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.juna-a01 b {color:#F8FAFD; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.juna-a01 {background-color:#0C1E2E; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/II50i.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #425F79; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C8DFF9; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:135px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; text-shadow:#051019 1px 1px 1px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread