Deliverance
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; Yeah, I don't think Krys would have told him, not that I've consulted it with Kiki either; 552 words

He honestly had no qualms at all with Mars. The other male had seemed to open up enough as they had a back and forth while Ouija worked. But then again he was curious about the pelt that Ouija had found and the meat that went along with it. How was the painted male to know that he wasn't as inquisitive and conversational with others? Just as Ouija thought nothing odd about showing the other affection. He could seemingly get away with holding the other. But that was also because he wouldn't take things further than what the other wanted and was comfortable with. There was no need to force himself on one when many others were willing.

"Yes, I believe I remember the sheep. You kept him tied up outside while you warmed up inside." He had only caught a glimpse of the animal and had no real interaction with it. Still he remembered something about Mars having a couple of animals. It really wasn't that the other was speaking so much that felt off to him but simply the way that the other was speaking. Why did he insist on referring himself in the third person sense now? He hadn't habitually called himself by his own name before.

Things felt even more off when the other asked for his name. It made him really think that something bad had happened. Especially since Mars had kept in contact and allowed him to know of the move. Sure, they didn't meet every weekend but he thought them to be on friendly enough terms at least. "I'm Ouija..." His voice trailed off as he made to study the other male's face in hopes of catching some sort of glimmer of recognition. "Remember the really soft and fluffy white fur that you wanted?"

The other was being quite amicable for not remembering who he was. He was inviting him back to his home and everything. "Yeah sure, if you want to go back to your place then that is fine." A smile twitched its way onto his lips as he returned the hug that he was given. "You sure you weren't headed out elsewhere? I wouldn't want to impose if this is a bad time." After all it wasn't as if a date had been scheduled for the visit. No, he had simply decided to make a trip out this way on his own without any warning.

His fingers aimed to lightly caress the shorter male's back as he hugged him. It was more of a gesture for comfort than anything else since he figured that his friend must be ill or something. Ouija hadn't the words to express his concern and so he relied upon actions to portray it. "You know it's not a problem at all. I tend to always have extras. Besides, you are making use of them and that is better than just letting it all pile up to not be touched." Of course he liked keeping extras. Some he used for his own projects but most he ended up giving away if others needed them or expressed interest in them. He could always make more after all. And he continued to do so even when they weren't requested simply because he needed something to focus on and keep busy.

<style>
.zero-plane p {padding:5px 25px 10px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-plane b {color:#466B87; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-plane {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#82614C; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#070601; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... planes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread