Deliverance
[html]

OOC: Smile Krystalle never really was the one to openly tell others about him anyways. not unless they ask wtf is up with him. +3

The male said that he remembered the sheep. That meant that they had met before, with him as Mars. There was no doubt within the Cubbins' mind. The Cubbins man had listened to the other when he had introduced himself. Bartholomew nodded his head. Itsa pleasures, Ouija, Mah name is Bartholomew Cubbins. the man spoke to the other, telling him of the name he should have been called by when he had the white jacket perched on his shoulders. He looked at the painted male and wondered where Mars had met this colorful fellow. Ouija then asked him if he remembered a white fur that he had wanted. Bartholomew perked a brow at the man and cocked his head. Nah man, I'mma saying, you and I neva talked before now. the man commented and shook his head.

When Ouija had accepted his invitation to the house, Bartholomew's hug tightened around the other male before he would let him go. He then took the largest otter fur and he wrapped it around his waist and he tied the font legs to the back legs so that it would become a skirt of sorts. He would pick up the other furs then and the meat, and put a slice of meat in his mouth and he chewed on the delicious meat. He hadn't tasted meat like this before, he wondered what animal it was. Ouija would speak again before Bartholomew was going to say something, so he ended up only finding an answer in his head for Ouija rather than commenting. Nah, I wasn't goin' nowhere really. Wassa jus' wanderin'round. Bartholomew spoke to the other male before he had started to walk back into Dahlia and towards Berwick, making sure the other male was following. Ya' have extras? Nuh, I didn't know tha'. Imma sure Mars could use some mores.. the wolfdog told Ouija, a bright smile on his face as he lead the male back to the house in Berwick.

Where ya' from, Ouija? afterall, the male smelt of a pack that Bartholomew did not know of.

<style>
.bart1-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bart1-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bart1-o10 b {color:#b685ae; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.bart1-o10 {background-color:#382b36; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... loetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:409px; text-align:justify; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; }
.bart1-o10-border {width:413px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread