Deliverance
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; Nope, but I failed at keeping things moving though you know my circumstances; 503 words

He wasn't meaning to be rude. No, he though it was a case of forgotten identity and that if he repeated it enough times then the other would finally pick up on it and remember just who he was. He didn't realize it was a separate personality entirely. No, he thought it might be the afflictions of a curse instead. After all he believed that where they had once lived together had to be cursed because of the spilled blood of innocent lives. They hadn't gotten a prayer or retribution. That could end up plaguing the land and those that continue to reside upon it. So this turn of events had him slightly fretting that the other hadn't left in time to escape the touch of the curse.

He nodded his head as the other explained that he came from somewhere else instead. "I've always lived up this way so I guess I don't ever really notice the cold." Well, he knew there was a change in temperature and seasons but it didn't bother him all that much since he had been born with this weather close to a time when the weather had been changing. He had a thick coat in order to block out the chill. So it wasn't the weather itself that got to him but how all the plant life went to sleep and made it hard for him to dye himself. But he would be prepared this time. He had already started to work on reserves. Sure, they would be faint when winter came around but faint color would be better than no color at all. At least that was his opinion. After all he hand made up for lack of color with blood and dirt the past winter.

He followed the other male towards his home. He had never visited before so he didn't know his way around. Instead he was depending on the other to show him around. "Really? I didn't know that you were trying." He looked at the other in surprise. He knew that Krystalle had been living with Mars but he had no idea that there was more to it than that. "I still don't have any." He said, then after a pause for a sigh he continued. "Addi left me. She just left our den without warning." And to think it came after her confession of feelings. She had talked of having a family with him and then just disappeared during the middle of the night. And that is why he was out this way, in an attempt to forget his troubles. "She isn't the first one. Just guess the future doesn't hold that for me." He mused softly, gaze focused solely upon the ground. His thoughts were troubled no matter how he tried to ignore them. He forced his head up and forced a smile onto his lips. "Maybe I should just give up on women for awhile and start looking at men for some satisfaction. Or just some instant gratification."

<style>
.zero-plane p {padding:5px 25px 10px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-plane b {color:#466B87; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-plane {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#82614C; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#070601; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... planes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread