Colors of the Wind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.sonb7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0e1819; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sonb7-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.sonb7 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.sonb7 {width:400px;border:1px solid #444e57;background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... fTable.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:108px;background-color:#718796;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#444e57;}
</style>

Word Count: 514 (5 points)

Songan smiled as he continued with his work and continued to paint the bird that was carved into the bow. He wanted to add in as much detail as he would be able to get with the paints. It was nice to see that the brown was not too overpowering and he would soon be able to work on the rest of the bow. He wanted to use some other shades of brown and yellow to help fit with the bird and then add on the other colors of string to bring more life to it. He took pride in his work and he sure hoped that the one using it after him would be pleased with his work.

The red wolf’s ears moved up as he heard someone calling out to him in response to his question. It looked like there was indeed someone along the borders. He paused in his work and set the paints down in the shade so that it would not harden. The male gently leaned the bow on the tree so that it would be able to dry as he was waiting for whoever it was to answer to come forth. Soon there was the reddish she wolf standing before him. He had to admit that she was a beautiful she wolf and anyone would be lucky to have her. Songan stood tall as she brushed her hair and asked what he was doing here. ”I don’t mean to intrude, but I caught the scent of this pack and was interested in finding out about it. I figured that while I waited for someone to come I would be able to get some work done.” His golden orbs moved over to the bow as it sat gently against the tree. The she wolf didn’t look like one who would be interested in his work.

The old wolf moved back over to the bow to check on the paint and see if it was dry yet. It was still a bit wet so he left it alone and turned his attention back towards the she wolf. He was interested in learning about the she wolf’s pack and just where he was. He then realized he hadn’t even introduced himself. ”Where are my manners? My name is Songan Amara. I am from the AniWaya tribe.” He wondered if the she wolf had ever been to AniWaya. It seemed like their packs were a bit of a distance apart from each other. He then began to ask about the pack itself. ”So which pack is this one? What is it like?” He was sure it would be much more different from AniWaya and was curious to see what their customs were like. As he waited, he began to fix the feathers and beads that decorated his hair. He gazed to his braids as they were getting a little messy. He was going to have to fix them up later and make sure they were nicer. His orbs then returned to the she wolf as he gave her a smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread